I know it seems like everyone you know is taking supplements and there are so many… the whole thing is so confusing. Can supplements help you? What should you be taking? Do they really work? Will they really help you age better? So many questions, so little clarity.
I recently hosted Dr. Marc Ronert who is a European board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon and the creator of Hush & Hush supplements. He also wrote the health and wellness book Age Later where he shares his insights on how to live a longer, healthier and more fulfilling life. This must-read (I just finished it myself) consists of 4 pillars that influence the aging process; diet, exercise, skincare and inner peace. He provides an easy-to-follow (and free) proactive framework of choices so you can transform yourself into the best possibly physical and mental shape and look seven years younger in seven weeks. How to live younger…longer.
How Do Supplements Help You?
So how do supplements play into this? They are just as important as the products you apply topically to your skin. It was Dr. Ronert’s work as a plastic surgeon and his own lifestyle and book that lead him to develop his own line of clean, naturally derived supplements. He feels that our skin is the mirror and reflection of everything that we do in our lives.
What You Will Learn in the Podcast on Supplements
- Why Dr. Ronert created his own line of supplements.
- How his career as a plastic surgeon played a major role in his mission to help us all live younger, longer.
- How Dr. Ronert formulated the products in the Hush & Hush collection. What was/is missing in most other supplements?
- Why it’s so important to incorporate supplements into our beauty regimens and why he feels it’s just as important as our skincare regimens.
- How to make sure you are taking the right supplements.
- Why Dr. Ronert looks at aging as a 365 degree approach.
- Other ways we can take charge of our own aging process.
I Was Surprised to Learn
- 90% of the population is deficient in Vitamin D
- Our food today as compared to 15-20 years ago has 90% less vitamins and nutrients! (Which is why we need supplements.)
- The United States is the only country in the world where the life expectancy is going down.
- You can’t blame genetics for your aging. It’s in your control.
Listen to the podcast Can Supplements Really Help You Age Later? here.
Buy Dr. Ronert’s book Age Later here.
This post contains affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Are you following Fountain Of 30 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest? We’ve got lots going on, so join in on the fun! Subscribe to our newsletter here. You don’t want to miss a post and promise not to bug you to death. We also started a Facebook Group called Growing Younger for women to discuss everything good and bad about being over 40. Additionally Lauren now hosts a podcast called Beauty is a Bitch! and a weekly Instagram Live series called “Growing Younger Gabfest with Lauren.”