Camel is the new black. At least for fall '10. OK, maybe it's more like the new grey because let's face it, black is never out of style. Everyone it seems is going gaga for camel and we are right there with the. Accessorize with black, grey or anothr popular fall trend…leopard print accessories! If you are like me and look deathly in camel, simply keep the color (or lack of) away from your face. A black top with a fitted camel pencil skirt or baggy trousers can't be beat.
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
1. Fendi Draped Wool Sweater Dress $1590
2. M Missoni Coat with Knit Inserts $1195
3. Sleeveless Gathered Sheath $109.99
4. Ever Peacoat $225
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim Paneled Double Face Wool Coat $1100
6. Chloe Marcie Large Leather Bag $1790
7. Three Dots Crew Neck Top $82
8. 7 For All Mankind Everly Suede Lace Up Boots $395
9. Diane Von Furstenberg Cummings Sweater $425
10. Carven Wool-Flannel Cropped Pants $440
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Tiffany Carlin