Elizabeth Arden has an exclusive offer at Macy’s this month – for any $27.50 Elizabeth Arden purchase, customers will receive a classic leopard tote containing products ranging from a new Ceramide Ultra Lipstick to a Prevage Eye Moisturizer! However, Second City Style has been lucky enough to procure one to give away to one of our lucky readers!
As you know we are crazy about all things leopard print these days, and if you have not yet tried EA’s Prevage & Ceramide products yet, you are in for a treat. Mind you, you don’t have to wait for us to own the bag and goodies. You have until the end of the month to hit the EA counter at your nearest Macy’s. You have until the end of the month.
Here is what is included in the bag:
- Prevage Day Ultra Protection Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 (.17oz/5ml)
- Prevage Eye Ultra Protection Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 15 (.17oz/5ml)
- Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black (.09oz/3g)
- Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Ginger (.12oz/3.5g)
- An exclusive compact with Color Intrigue Eyeshadows in Aura & Topaz & Color Intrigue
- Cheekcolor in Sunblush
- Red Door EDP (.16oz/5ml)
* Sadly, the adorable kitten is not included. We asked.
Simply leave your email below by 5pm EST on July, 27 and we will pick a winner at random. Sorry, US residents only. Winner will be notified by email and announced on Twitter and Facebook.
[gravityform id=3 name=Elizabeth Arden/Macy’s GWP 2011 Giveaway ajax=true]