Let’s face it, we’ve all been there. Our intentions are good. We put off picking out our outfits until the last minute and sometimes not even that…even when lounging at home. I found 10 must-haves to look chic at home (so you’re not mortified when the UPS guys knocks at your door!) Therefore, here are some fabulous items for you to treat yourself. No matter how cold it is outside, there’s no reason to sacrifice style!
10 must-haves to look chic at home
1. This Splendid Morrow Cowl Loose Knit Sweater, $118, is a perfect example of ridiculously chic comfort.
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
2. How sweet are these Arlotta suede slippers? $125
3. Yes this is a thermal top…in disguise. We The Free Blossom Thermal, $98, FreePeople.com.
4. Probably the best $29 you could spend this winter. Thank you Zara, for this super-chic gathered waist jumpsuit.
5. It takes a lot of work to look this good while staying home. So go take a nap, but first grab this fab Cloud Nine Sleep Mask from Anthropologie, $18.
6. How yummy are these joggers? Get them while you can, the Out From Under Perfect Travel Jogger Pant, $49.
7. OK get ready for this one. It’s a hair tie AND a bracelet. We love this clever design from Maria Shireen, $45.
8. Ladies, grab this when the doorbell rings and you’ve got no makeup on. The Stephanie Multi Stick from Salty Girl Beauty, $25, practically melts onto your lips and cheeks. Plus it’s got a healing blend of organic ingredients.
9. This one is a no-brainer. Nothing like a cardigan to wrap yourself up in a cold day. This one is by Barefoot Dreams, $116.
10. This old thaang? There’s nothing more decadent than fluttering around the house in velvet. Check out this Cassie robe, $198.
You may also like Melissa’s Look Good, Feel Fab: Create A Meditation Station.
Are you following Fountain Of 30 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest? We’ve got lots going on, so join in on the fun! Subscribe to our newsletter here. Oh and we are now on Snapchat too!
Top Photo: Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Image Layout: Fountain Of 30