In October when everyone goes all goth and black with dark Halloween themes, I wish everyone would simply lighten up. This time of year I like to go orange. Orange really is the new black, especially when it comes to accessories, my dears. Bright, beautiful and brilliant shades of orange pop perfectly with grey, charcoal, navy, burgundy, emerald, teal, purple… need I really go on? I believe you can wear orange with everything!
The color orange immediately brought me to Tod’s for a classic bag, so I picked up a pair of driving mocs in a similar leaf-turning color. Please…of course these are to be worn on separate occasions! Shoe shopping reminded me to check out Louboutins and I found this yummy shade of orange in a pair of suede ankle boots. I couldn’t just stop at one bag, so I picked up this cute little Gucci Diamante bag and I realized I need a Prada belt in orange as well. I found a fun Eddie Borgo bracelet and a Shinola watch with a band in my new favorite hue. For Halloween I will wear a pop of sheer orange gloss on my lips. Boo!
1. Shinola The Runwell Yellow Gold Watch with Orange Leather Strap, 41mm, $600
2. Tod’s D-Cube Small Shopping Tote, $1,765
3. Eddie Borgo Small Rectangle Estate Bracelet, Orange, $275
4. Tod’s Leather Gommini Moccasin Drivers, $452
5. Le Metier de Beaute Limited-Edition Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss, Orange Juiced, $32
6. Christian Louboutin So Kate Booty Red Sole Ankle Boot, Papaye, $1,095
7. Prada Cinture Leather Belt, $355
8. Gucci Bright Diamante Small Leather Bag, Orange, $1,550
– Heatherbelle Bridgeview
Image Layout: Second City Style