The 2nd Latino Fashion Week in Chicago is here! Latino and Carribbean designers will wow you with their designs.
The week-long extravaganza includes:
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
- Monday: Hair & Makeup Wars, a competition and show at Green Dolphin Street on 220o N. Ashland, from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and featuring Celebrity Stylist Joseph Cartagena of Salon Genacelli
- Tuesday: Designer Student Competition at the Chicago Center for the Performing Arts at 777 N. Green St. from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: Retail Day at the Dana Hotel at 660 N. State St., from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., featuring Tsitsiki Felix, Anchor for Telemundo Chicago and designs by J Lee Silver and SARAR
- Thursday: Millennial Day, Generation Y; Kids-Teenage, Focus on Families, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., at North Grand High School, at 4330 W. Wabansia Ave., featuring Anchor Nelly Carreno and Radio Host for 95.5 LA MEGA David Mirando
- Friday: Naturales (Green Day), at V-Live, 2047 N. Milwaukee Ave., from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., featuring Ginger Zee, Meteorologist of NBC Chicago.
- Saturday: International Day (Columbia, Argentina, Mexico and Puerto Rico) at V-Live, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., featuring Zoraida Sambolin, Morning News Anchor for NBC and designs from Sarkany.
- Sunday: Chicago Designers awards, at V-Live, from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., featuring Sylvia Perez, Anchor at ABC Chicago, and designs from Elda de la Rosa and James de Colon