Last week I had the pleasure of attending a beauty blogger event at Barneys NY where exclusive makeup artist Jason Ascher shared spring's hottest makeup trends and some of his 'of the moment' favorite makeup and beauty products.
Here are Jason's faves at Barneys NY right now:
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
1. Koh Gen Do – Gommage Gel. This line is exclusive to Barneys. The brand from Japan focuses on treatment and foundation. Star products include their Cleansing Spa Water (makeup remover), Foundation, Moisture Concealer & Gommage Gel.
2. Hourglass – Mineral Primer, SPF 15. Preps the face for makeup application as well as adds moisture, hydrates. Oil free, paraben free, fragrance free. The also make great makeup brushes.
3. Sue Devitt – Beausoleil Face Palette, for both eyes and cheek. The entire makeup line is inspired by nature and is very rich in nutrients. It's on of our faves at Second City Style.
4. Beauty is Life – Multi-Touch in Baline. Line is exclusive to Barneys. Color line from Germany.
5. Lipstick Queen – Jean Queen Lipgloss. This shade is the perfect contrast to denim.
6. Giorgio Armani Beauty – Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara. The secret to the Eyes to Kill Excess mascara wand lies in the combination of a unique formula and an oversized patented lash brush. This unique high precision, supple bristle weave design coats and texturizes each lash in fewer strokes.
7. By Terry – Rose Balm. This is the must-have product of Hollywood stars, an ultra-glamorous, multi-protective and nutria-replenishing SOS treatment for enhanced and strengthened lips and nails.
1. Colbert MD – Intensify Facial Discs
2. Eve Lom – Cleanser – cult favorite
3. Sjal – Orbe Eye Cream – exclusive to Barneys NY
4. Sunday Riley – Juno Transformative Lipid Serum – exclusive to Barneys NY
1. Frederic Malle – Carnal Rose, Veviter
2. Le Labo – Tubereuse
3. Byredo – Oud Immortel, Le Tulipe
Lauren Dimet Waters with Anne Fritz of Jet Set Girls
Shop Barney NY beauty here!
– Lauren Dimet Waters