1. Dove Deep Moisture Gift Set, $14.88
This travel bag comes with Deep Moisture body wash, 2 Dove White beauty bars, Daily Moisture shampoo, Daily Moisture conditioner, and a bath pouf.
2. Invisabauble Hair Tie (Set of 3), $7.95
These phone cord looking hair ties don’t crimp hair and help prevent split ends.
3. Cricket Kabuki Brush, $15
Who wouldn’t enjoy an indulgent dazzling blush and/or bronzer brush? The bristles are super soft.
4. Umbra Fotodrop Photo Display, $25
5. Chef’n PopTop Microwave Popcorn Popper, $19.99
Looks like Jiffy Pop, but healthier.
7. How To Tie a Scarf Book, $13
I can only think of 3 ways to tie a scarf which is BORING! This book includes step-by-step tutorials for 33 seasonal styles, as well as DIY scarf accessories like camera straps, tote bags, necklaces and more!
8. Zoe Oversize Long Faux Fur Scarf, $18
I have 2 pairs and have been buying them for all my girlfriends and my mother! They are the warmest and coziest things I have ever had on my feet and they have grippers on the bottom so you don’t slide. Love, love, love.
10. Nila Anthony Faux Fur Pompom Clip, $15
The must-have purse accessory of the season.
11. Kusmi Tea Brunch Tea Assortment, $24.90
I’m completely addicted to Kusmi teas. I even travel with them. This set includes an assortment of there most popular teas.
12. K. Bell Secret Santa Crew Socks, $9
These 4 polish minis will get the receiver through the holidays in celebratory style.
15. Em John Pouch, $16
17. xscense Deluxe Sample, $14
This deluxe sample pack has 2 doses of 3 natural scents for work, play and rest. WorkSense—helps learning, retention, memory, and accuracy; PlaySense—helps speed and endurance;
RestSense—helps reduce stress and improve relaxation.
-Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Fountain Of 30