First I had to have the skinny cargos (check), then the military jacket (check) and finally a military style bag (check). Don't worry, I will stop short of combat boots and will not wear them all at the same time! How can you not want a military style bag? First of all they are multi-functional and can hold a ton! Second, most are cross-body which is totally hot right now too. I have the Lauren by Ralph Lauren bag pictured above (#4) and I love it to death! It carried everything for me during Fashion Week and now it doubles as a baby bag. Got on the military bandwagon. You're in the Army now!
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
1. Proenza Schouler PS1 Larger Leather Satchel, $1,995
2. Iro Andy Crinkled-Leather Satchel, $440
3. Alexander McQueen Faithful Medium Polished-Leather Satchel, $1,450
4. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Gloucestershire Cotton Tote, $298
5. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Gloucestershire Cross-Body Bag, $198
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs New Army General Messenger Bag, $278
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs New Army Cadet Cross Body Bag, $248
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs New Army Tote, $298
9. Olivia Harris by Joy Gryson Bonded Hobo, $495
10. State & Lake Army Messenger Bag, $78
11. Brachfeld Parlaghy Astrid Army Bag, $998
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Laura Funk