I have to admit. At first I was not crazy about the mid-calf boot, but over time it has grown on me. So much in fact, I have purchased a pair. Since the boot ends at a sometimes unflattering part of the leg, you need to make sure you wear it properly. The mid-calf boot looks best with dark skinny jeans and black leggings (see above). To not interrupt the line of the leg, think about matching the color of the boot to your legwear. The high-heel version worn with dark opaque stockings and a mini skirt can look equally fashion forward. Try not to mix the chunkier biker babe version or cowboy boot with a skirt or dress, or you run the risk of looking like a fashion victim. Those styles are best with more casual jeans and leggings.
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
1. Nine West Keliane, $1792. Loeffler Randall Cale Mid Shaft Boots with Buckles, $795
3. Vince Camuto Cassandra, $169
4. Jimmy Choo York Leather Motorcycle Boots, $1,195
5. Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Heather Studded Flat Boots, $450
6. Christian Louboutin Lace-Up Boots, $1,195
7. Candela Studded Ankle Boots, $300
8. Bottega Veneta Cutout Leather Boots, $1,390
9. Alexander McQueen Slouchy Leather Calf Boots, $1,175
10. Shoebox Studded Bootie, $375
-Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Minette Higden