When I received this question from SCS reader Anne, I have to say, I actually laughed out loud. “How can I wear fringe booties without looking like a tween?”
Yes Annie, it’s possible. Check out a few stylish fringe picks and how to wear them this season.
1. Steve Madden Countryy, $129.95: These will quickly become your everyday Fall to Winter booties. Wear them with your favorite skinny denim and cozy sweater for an easy, pulled together but laid back look.
2. See By Chloe Fringe Tall Boots, $695: Well hello! Beyond being just amazing, these are such a dressy flat heeled boot option to wear when you’re really ready to make a statement. Amp up basic black denim and you’re ready to walk for miles in these fringe stunners.
3. Steve Madden Flappper, $169.95: Did somebody say date night? It’s time to show off those legs! Pair these with a flirty mini and cool leather jacket. Get ready to see your date’s jaw drop!
4. Steve Madden Payyton, 159.95: This is the perfect complement to a full black on black on black outfit. Grab your black leather leggings, black tank and black long and lean fitted blazer for – add a pop of color with a great shade of lipstick. Outfit complete.
5. Sam Edelman Louie, $140: Pair these pair these ultra-feminine booties with flowy dresses belted and under cozy chunky sweaters for a super romantic look.
6. Sole Society Zada, $99.95: And for all of you just a little too afraid of plunging into a fringe boot, the zipper on these cool options may be all that you need. Love the heel, love the shape and love love the navy hue.
Got a favorite? Let us know which fringe you’d love to rock this season!
Got a style question you’re unsure of? Leave it in the comments and I’ll be sure to answer it! Use the hashtag #WtWW and tweet it to us at either @SecondCityStyle or @TheReadyPretty! And be sure to follow me on Instagram @ReadyPretty for my still tips, tricks and looks.