Ashley Olsen, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
Besides my dying obsession of sky-high heels, blazers have won over my heart with the structured fit that never seems to deny any outfit. From futuristic shoulders to glistening embellishments, blazers act as the icing on the cake, and without this bold overlay, outfits could be bland.
Now more than ever, white blazers have been spotted throughout celebrities’ wardrobes and I couldn’t be more excited! Celebrities like Ashley Olsen, Kim Kardashian and Beyonce have supported this classy trend. The white, delicate tone illuminates any outfit and can polish an edgy look that lies underneath.
Take a look at the different ways you can wear this trend!
This look works for any day of shopping, running errands, or grabbing lunch or coffee. The oversized gray t-shirt sends that causal vibe along with the black tights that lead to a pair of Oxfords or riding boots. Throw your hair in a cute, messy bun, set the gold hoops on your ears and wrap that lovely golden scarf around your neck! It’s a cute, yet “I didn’t try hard” look that will have everyone jealous!
1. Bassike Oversized organic cotton T-shirt, $135
2. DSQUARD2 one button blazer, $783
3. Gianvito Rossi leather riding boots, $740
4. Joie "Louie Louie" Oxfords, $198
5. Miu Miu Oversized glazed-leather clutch, $995
6. Roberto Cavalli Embellished snake ring, $300
7. Diane von Furstenberg Sweetheart jersey leggings, $245
8. ABS Allen Schwartz – Large Hoop with Pave Crystals, $91
9. Ane jersey scarf lime, $56
Now if you’re feeling a little alternative then this look will fulfill that sudden surge of rebellion. With more of a hardcore vibe, this look screams pretty-punk! Throw the blazer over a pair of ripped skinny jeans that are met at the foot with embellished combat boots.
1. ELIZABETH AND JAMES Minimal James Blazer, $390 2. Vero Moda Rouched Skirt, $47 3. Licks Vintage White, $180 5. Låga boots med nitkant, $82 7. Miu Miu Matelasse shiny leather bag, $1,495
1. ELIZABETH AND JAMES Minimal James Blazer, $390
2. Vero Moda Rouched Skirt, $47
3. Licks Vintage White, $180
5. Låga boots med nitkant, $82
7. Miu Miu Matelasse shiny leather bag, $1,4959. ABS Allen Schwartz Black Magic Cushion Cut Ring, $69
We finally reach our night look. When were out on the town for a night of who knows what with our girlfriends, we must always look on point. Fixate the white blazer with a sexy, fitted dress or jeweled skirt leading down to a pair of unstoppable booties or pumps!
1. Herve Leger Color-block bandage dress, $1,150
2. Tennis Ball Shoulder Jacket, $110
4. IMPERIALE 95 Bootie, $590
5. Charlotte Olympia- Suede Leaf Open Toe Ankle Boots, $1,544.70
6. DSQUARED Leather Flower and Satin Clutch, $1,155.20
7. Roberto Cavalli Spider Swarovski crystal ring, $430
Here's how I wore my white blazer!
I wore it over a black, ruffled shirt, cropped at the waist with an olive green belt with a large gold buckle.
For the bottom-half that you don't see, I wore a pair of black skinny jeans that made their way into dark brown riding boots.
With the accessories, I chose a layering of thin gold chains, rings and a large, gold watch.
Photo Source: E! Online, Elle
1 thought on “Trend Report: The White Blazer”
Heather, I LOVE this post and you are totally adorable in your white jacket! Keep up these posts. I am loving them!