A bedazzled, yet rugged military boot has captivated celebrities like Ashley Tisdale, Angela Simmons and Rachel Bilson, and is seen prancing around now more than ever.
The lace-up combat boot follows the boyish craze of oversized blazers, oxfords and baggy jeans that we’ve been seeing in latest trend reports.
You may think these boots tickle that fine line fashion tends to cross, but don’t be discouraged! You can definitely bring these boots to life with the right outfits choices.
Pair them with a leather jacket and floral dress that lies over a pair of opaque tights.
A skirt can also do the trick. Top it with a fitted blazer, mix in some bold jewelry, throw on your worn-in, brown, leather satchel and you’re ready to go!
For a more casual look, keep in mind a pair of dark, distressed skinny jeans and simple flowing top.
To accent the boots with a feminine touch, take a peek at these looks:
Items in this set:
1. Bess Rollover Vintage Leather Boots, $460
2. True Religion – Julie in Dark Homestead, $168.03
3. Preen Silk-waffle Drape Jacket, $1,225
5. Jeffrey Campbell All-Satin Khanki, $186
9. Nasty Gal Jessie Floral Dress, $48
10. Jeffrey Campbell All-Satin Khaki, $186
Photo Source: Zimbio, Fab Sugar