Looking to add some sizzle to your style? Orange, the “it” color for spring/summer, was a huge hit on the runway and in the beauty industry. Don’t be terrified of this tangy hue; it’s both wearable and flattering for all skin tones. From coral to tangerine, be bold for summer; adorn yourself in orange!
1. Tanks are essential for scorching summer days. I love the silky material and layers of ruffles on this top! Paired with white jeans and a metallic clutch, this look is quintessential summer chic.
Oscar De La Renta Ruffled Silk Top, $650
2. Bright nail lacquer is a huge trend for this season. Showcase your stellar tan with a pop of tangerine on your nails; skin will look radiant with this punchy polish!
Illamasqua Nail Varnish Gamma, $14
3. Running errands is made simple with a spacious carryall. This hot handbag will do just that and liven up your outfit!
MARC BY MARC JACOBS ‘Classic Q – Hillier’ Hobo Dark Coral, $398
4. How do you spice up that little black dress? Toss on these pretty platforms to rev things up!
Steve Madden ‘Bevv’ Pump Coral Suede, $90
5. Jaws will drop when you flaunt this spicy dress out on the town! Throw on a tailored blazer for a polished appearance or try strappy sandals for a smoldering look.
HERVÉ LÉGER Signature Bandage Dress Sunset Orange, $980
6. To achieve the perfect pout, coat lips in coral! With a few swipes of mascara, a touch of bronzer – your summer beauty regime is complete.
Laura Mercier ‘Portofino Summer Collection’ Lip Glace, $22