- Gravity Fitness – totally renovated state-of-the art gym
- Moonshine – the first ever spa concept at the hotel
- Petit Blue Dog Café – healthy bites perfect for a workout or day of beauty
- Drybar – No cuts. No color. Just blowouts.
- Tenoverten – the destination manicure
Le Parker Méridien…NYC's New Beauty, Health & Wellness Destination
A little over a week ago I was given the opportunity to try a blowout at Drybar, which is something I have been meaning to do, but just couldn’t find the time. I mean how brilliant is this business idea? Offer blowouts only for one price? No cut, no color, no bull. The blowout by the way was amazing. I sipped coffee, watched a chick flick on a flat screen in front of me and had one of the better shampoos I’ve had in a long time. The blowout also lasted 4 days! Almost a record. Anyway, what I wasn’t prepared for was the entire brand new 20,000 square foot, beauty, health and wellness emporium I stepped into at the Le Parker Méridien hotel. This massive ‘Underground’ Le Parker Méridien has developed is something that has not existed in New York before…a one-stop shop for the best in fitness and beauty basics. The Underground offers a completely pampering, yet efficient way to beautify including: