Let’s be honest. Few of us are born with perfect skin. With today’s high definition technology and instant photo sharing, those skin imperfections can add additional stress. Foundation alone just may not be enough. Clinique has just launched Superprimers, a collection of lightweight face primers that create a smooth, perfected canvas for foundation. Foundation’s new BFF, if you will.
An ideal pairing for any foundation, Clinique’s new customized Superprimers help prep skin so foundation can live up to its true potential. The oil-free formula smoothes and improves skin texture allowing foundation to apply more evenly and enhancing quality of wear and are designed to compliment all liquid, cream and powder foundations. Superprimers visibly smooth and improve skin’s texture with lightweight silicone polymers that help immediately perfect the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
The new Superprimers are available in 1 universal formula (for women who do not have a specific complexion concern) and 5 tinted formulas designed for specific complexion concerns;
- Colour Corrects Redness: Yellow tinted primer color corrects skin redness for a neutral, even base.
- Colour Corrects Dullness: Pink tinted primer color corrects dull, lackluster skin for a vibrant, radiant base.
- Colour Corrects Dullness for Deeper Skins: Soft, pearlized bronze tinted primer color corrects ashiness and dullness on deeper complexions for a radiant, healthy looking base.
- Colour Corrects Discolorations: Peach tinted primer helps color correct dark spots, acne scars and areas of hyperpigmentation for a brighter, even-toned base.
- Colour Corrects Sallowness: Lavender tinted primer color corrects sallow skin for a healthy base.
Personally I liked the Universal and Colour Corrects Discolorations best for my skin. Find which Superprimer is right for you!
Clinique Superprimers, $27 each
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Sample provided review, but opinions are my own.