Here’s the good news…floral prints are no longer just for spring! We couldn’t have been more thrilled to see flowers popping up all over the fall ready-to-wear runway! What is more divine and simple than a winter floral frock? Notice the color palette is slightly darker than that of spring. Not to mention many of the fabrics are heavier. Who ever thought you could get away with paring floral and feathers? We lurve the look!
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
If you dare, pair your floral print dress with contrasting floral stockings (Chloe) (however this look wont work for work). Keep your jewelry simple as to not compete with the pattern. Try mile-high platform pumps and spice up your frock with opaques.
Let’s go fall shopping, shall we?
1. Dior Silk Satin Cocktail Dress, Floral Print $1,990
2. Alberta Ferretti Painted Flower Dress $1,590
3. Milly Poppy Print Silk Chiffon Dress $435
4. Michael Kors Gardenia Starlet Dress $1895
5. Catherine Malandrino Vendange print dress $425
6. Thakoon Floral Inside-Out Dress $1,250
7. Missoni Deanna shirtdress $2,905
8. Lace Garden Dress–Black $100.80
9. Matthew Williamson Albertine Floral Dress $2,700
10. Behnaz Sarafpour Optic Floral Hourglass Dress $1275
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Layout by: Jessica Piraro
Runway photos: NY Mag