Here is one Spring trend I am totally excited for…neutral colored shoes! For one, they make your legs look longer and two, they look amazing with pretty much every color in your existing wardrobe. Style tip, don't wear with colored legwear. In fact, neutral shoes look best with a bare leg so if you live in a cold climate (say Chicago) you might have to wait a little longer to break them out.
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
1. Christian Louboutin Decollete 100 Pumps $5952. Roberto Cavalli Spider-Web Suede Sandals $700
3. Joie Rock Steady Fringe Suede Booties $345
4. Opening Ceremony Suede Open-Toe Ankle Boots $495
5. Charles David Scorcher Blush Leather $230
6. Elizabeth and James Maddy Banded Sandals $365
7. Brian Atwood Ambrose Studded Suede Peep $700
8. Nine West Hamish $99
9. CARLOS by Carlos Santana Calico $78.95
10. Pour La Victoire Erika $220
11. Chie Mihara Emozine $370
12. Stuart Weitzman Hummus Aniline Patent $298
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Tiffany Carlin