Despite the inconsistent weather, it is officially May and we can now say that spring is on the way. This means changing up those snow pants and winter coats for some light bombers and flouncy skirts. However, it’s not just about moving a few things around, sometimes it takes a complete re-organization of everything in your open spaces.
You know the saying, ‘if you can’t see it, you won’t use it’? Well, that never rings truer than when it comes to organizing your clothes, bathroom necessities and kitchen wares. Spring cleaning might feel like a daunting task but you can get started with just a few trips to Target. Here’s some helpful tips on how to keep your home organized:
• Keep makeup out of the bathroom. Heat and humidity can build bacteria in your foundations, blushes and lipsticks.
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
• Add multiple layers to your doors. Add hooks in all sizes on the back of doors for everyone in the family to use.
• Vertically hang baskets on your walls. Clear up clutter from the floor and put your small linens away. Roll washcloths and towels as a way to tuck them up and out of the line of sight.
• Use kitchen racks anywhere and everywhere. What about those racks you use inside your kitchen cabinets to organize your cleaning supplies? Don’t just keep them confined to one spot. The shallow rack is perfect for tossing in body washes, shampoos and conditioners for the bathroom or magazines and remotes for your living room.
• Make sure your shelves are at eye level. That way, you never miss a thing.
Pictured Above (from left to right):
Whitmor Deluxe Double Rod Organizer, $117.99
Lipper Bamboo Drawer Organizer, $29.99
–Taneisha Jordan Willour
Are you following Fountain Of 30 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest? We’ve got lots going on, so join in on the fun! Subscribe to our newsletter here. Oh and we are now on Snapchat too!
Image Layout: Fountain Of 30