I took the day off this past Wednesday to meet a friend for some luxury window shopping. We browsed in stores like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, etc. and noticed a disturbing trend…expensive jelly shoes! Seriously? Would you really spend nearly $200 on a pair of Gucci rubber shoes? If so, you need to have your head examined. They are a small step about Crocs and we all know how I feel about those! For one, my feet sweat just thinking about them, they don't look comfortable. Two, they remind me of camp….when I was 12! We wore jelly shoes in the shower! Please avoid this trend. It screams fashion victim…and that you don't want to spend $600 for the real shoe.
YES! I LOOK FORWARD TO #GROWINGYOUNGER
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST.
2. Burberry T-strap Jelly Sandal, $125
3. Gucci “bikini” Flat Thong Sandals, $195
4. See by Chloé Ankle-Strap Sandals, $125
5. Jack Rogers ‘Jelly’ Sandal, $54.95
6. Melissa Ultragirl Flat, $69
7. Gucci Etretat Rubber Flats, $160
9. Marc Jacobs Jelly Mouse Shoes, $160
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Minette Higden