Beauty.com‘s new gift with purchase for fall is this exclusive “Matin” Vanity Pouch from designer J. Mendel. Beginning September 1st, those spending more than $125 (and how hard is that really?) will receive this product-filled faux leather pouch while supplies last! The “Matin” Vanity Pouch can be found at Beauty.com/JMendel.
With fall approaching (and New York Fashion Week), the sleek “Matin” Vanity Pouch is perfect for toting beauty essentials while keeping it classy for those cooler autumn evenings. “I wanted to create something classic and super functional that would reflect the sleek glamour of my Fall 15 runway collection,” says designer J. Mendel. The bucket style pouch makes it easy for shoppers to store every sized item from makeup brushes and tools to cosmetics and skin care.
The “Matin” will arrive stocked with 13 prestige beauty samples in both deluxe and full sizes. Both the pouch and its contents have an approximate combined retail value of $155. The selection includes offerings from some of the beauty world’s top beauty and skin care brands:
- Alterna Replenishing Moisture Milk, 0.85 oz
- Ahava Mineral Hand Cream, 20 mL
- Tweezerman Nail Spa Quick Shine Polish File 2 in 1
- VBeaute Lip Spread Anti-Age Tinting Lip Gloss (Kinky Lip OR Scandal Lip)
- Devacurl SuperCream Deluxe Sample
- Beautyblender Mini SOLID Cleanser
- Bareminerals Pop of Passion Lip Balm
- Phytodefrisant, Botanical Straightening Balm 60 mL
- Fusion Mini Mascara
- Bliss Grapefruit and Aloe Body Butter Deluxe Sample
- Jenna Hipp Nail Polish (shades may vary)
- Paula’s Choice Vitamin C Spot Treatment
- PopBeauty Kajal Pen (Black) Full-sized
- Beauty.com offer card
Beauty fans can find fall make-up and hair tutorials on the Beauty.com Advice & Trends page. Watch Beauty Director-at-Large Romy Soleimani demonstrate how to get the most on-trend make-up looks for fall in the Beauty.com Video Library. You can also find nail art tutorials, skin care advice and the New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 Runway recaps.
Be sure to visit Beauty.com to get your J. Mendel “Matin” Vanity Pouch ASAP!
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Sample provided for review, but opinions are my own.