This lovely Zimmerman dress comes in many colors but I am partial to the hunter green. It will work with either gold or silver jewelry.
This Isabel Marant dress is not for those who don’t like attention, but I think it is one of the most stunning dresses of the season.
What? Wear a shirtdress to a wedding? Well, when it is designed by Carolina Herrera, you bet you can!
This impeccably tailored tuxedo style coat dress from Tadashi Shoji will live in your closet forever because you will wear it year after year!
Dark florals for fall have become a seasonal staple. This Jason Wu Collection floral pleated midi dress is jaw-dropping
1. If you see a dress you like, get it now! It’s always important to have one good go-to cocktail dress on hand.
2. Comfort is key, so a looser-fitting, longer-length dress ideal for women over 50
3. If you buy a dress that is a steal, make sure it fits you perfectly. You may need to have it tailored and definitely steamed or pressed.
4. Wear the proper under garments. Do wear a slip, or shaper if you need one, especially under silks or clingy fabrics.
5. Wear the proper shoes and accessories. If you are wearing a look-alike dress, amp up the look with your jewelry and shoes.
6. Go high-low! For example, you can carry a less expensive evening bag with a high-end dress or wear your designer shoes with a low-priced dress.
7. Does the dress pass the dance test? If you can raise up your arms, spin around and dance in it, then it is a perfect wedding reception party dress.