A crispness is the air, multi-colored leaves are splashing front yards, and the sunset seems to have a few more shades. That means the fall season is here. What is the best part about the days from late September to early November? It’s sweater season!
Sweaters used to just be worn for lounging around, running errands or if you happen to be super chilly at work. Now, you can take your pick: knits, sweatshirts or slinky… whatever your comfort level is, this fall there’s a perfect sweater out there for you.
1. Renegade Rose Print Jumper, now $99
2. Ann Taylor Cropped Cable Sweater, now $84.99
3. Louche Kat Instrasia Jumper, now $56.31
4. Intermix 360 Sweater Cableknit Sweater, $258
5. Acne Studios Gaja Oversized Sweater, $500
6. Mua Mua Raglan Jumper, $298
–Taneisha Jordan Willour
Image Layout: Second City Style
Style Sleuth: Perfecting Sweater Weather
October 27, 2014