It’s never too late to take advantage of holiday beauty sets, I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, if you aren’t comfortable buying beauty gifts for others, get them for yourself. Some of the deals are unreal. Here are some of my favorite holiday 2014 beauty picks:
1. Kate Somerville Glowing Holiday Kit, $270
Kate Somerville products are the best. The best! So stock up.
2. Marc Jacobs Beauty The Sky-Liner Seven Piece Petite Highliner Collection, $45
The colors are sublime and the price tag isn’t bad.
3. Avon Luck for Her Eau de Parfum Spray, $30
This new scent by Avon is very fresh and sexy.
4. Benefit Cosmetics “How To Look The Best At Everything”, $32
The name says it all.
5. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restorative Holiday Gift Set, ($141 Value), $74
This is a great value. Pick up two.
6. Clarisonic Mia 3 Makeup Removal Expert, ($257 Value), $199
Another great value and this one removes makeup, not to mention the pattern is adorable.
7. Hammacher Schlemmer The Gel Nail Polish Remover, $39.95
If you have ever tried to remove your own gel manicure with acetone, you will be thankful for this item.
8. nStyler Tulip Tourmaline Hair Curler, $99.99
Professional curls in a snap!
9. Perfect Formula 5 pc Gel Coat Nail Strengthener Starter Kit, $29.96
For those with weak nails.
10. tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set And Travel Bag, ($423 Value), $59
This is the most insane value ever! tarte cosmetics are also the bomb so this gift will be very impressive to give or receive.
11. Marc Jacobs Beauty La Coquette Four Piece Favorites Collection, $55
12. Restorsea Holiday Radiance Set. Limited Edition collaboration with designer Maria Cornejo, $315
Amazing skincare products and a beautiful scarf to boot.
13. NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette, ($151 Value), $65
14. philosophy trio of cookies shower gel collection w/cookie cutters, $42
I always stock up on these for the holidays. It’s my version of the fruit cake, only people tend to like these.
15. IT Cosmetics Your Naturally Pretty Holiday Matte Eyeshadow Palette w/Brush, $43.50
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Second City Style
Second City Style's Holiday Gift Guide 2014: Last Minute Beauty
December 22, 2014