Tween girls…I get them, but am so thankful I don’t have them. I can only imagine what raising me was like for my mother! I dodged a real bullet there. Yet, I love shopping for girls. So I did some research and found the perfect gifts for any hard-to-please young woman on your list.
1. BP. Faux Fur Infinity Scarf, $29
Who doesn’t want to look fashionable while staying warm?
2. Graphic Image Inc Saffiano Lock Diary, $50
Teens know how to write, right?
3. earZings Pierce-Free Anchors Away, $14.95
Earrings for those who want to look like they have pierced ears, but don’t.
4. BaubleBar Play By Ear Gift Set (Retail Value $224), $100
There are over 100 looks that can be created with this ear set she is sure to love! It includes everything to make a statement from ear jackets to cuffs to crawlers.
5. Land’s End Regular Bean Bag Cover, $69
6. Signature Sole Socks by Cozyins with Treaded Bottom, $25
7. NCLA Santa Baby Nail Wraps, $16, Fowl Play Nail Wraps, $16 and CUTE A.F. Steph Stone Nail Wraps, $18
NCLA has the cutest selection of nail wraps!
8. SOREL ‘Joan of Arctic’ Boot (Little Kid & Big Kid), $99.95
Just like Mom’s. A cool mom.
9. Lulu DK Love Story Jewelry Metallic Temporary Tattoos, $22
You may want to steal some of these from her.
10. Urban Decay Vice3 Eyeshadow Palette, $60
The colors in this palette are very on trend.
11. Seltzer ‘Be Your Best #Selfie’ Tote, $21.95
12. Hello Kitty Red Bow Diaries Makeup & Accessories 15 Piece Set, $49
13. Chic Buds Clutchette Power Jacquelyn, $49.99
Now she won’t have the excuse that her cell died.
14. Kate Spade New York Cal Slippers, now $59
– Lauren Dimet Waters