I have a love/hate affair with holiday shopping for my husband. I get so excited when I think I have found him the perfect gift(s) and it’s usually more than one…a lot more than one. Here are my picks for the man in your life for holiday 2014;
1. Bespoke Post Box of Awesome, $45 per/month
Send him a monthly gift box of surprises. Each box is a limited-edition, themed collection of men’s lifestyle gear from up-and-coming brands ranging from accessories to booze to skincare.
2. HoraceHugh Kelly Green/Black Check Starter Kit Bow Tie, $65
These self-tie bow ties take all the stress out of black tie events. Unlike cheesy pre-tied bow ties, these have a strong magnetic clasp that fits neatly under a standard collar. Like jewelry you can have the clasp monogrammed in sterling silver or 14K gold.
3. Huckleberry x Nick Fouquet 14k Hand Carved Matchstick with Emerald and White Diamond Tip, $1,850
Man jewelry! The perfect addition to a hat, lapel or tie.
4. Everlane The Twill Snap Backpack, $65
You many want to “borrow” this.
5. PACT Men’s Confetti Work Sock Gift Box, 3 pairs for $29.99
These organic cotton crew socks will be a weekend staple.
6. Soundfreaq Sound Rise Alarm Clock, $79.99
Finally an alarm clock for music lovers! Sound quality is no longer an issue with this brilliant alarm clock.
7. Target Tuxedo Apron, $11.19
Essential for those black tie BBQ’s.
8. Barneys New York Naughty & Nice Socks, $65
9. Nautica NST 600 Chronograph Watch, $195
10. Metrokane 6411 Rabbit Freezable Whiskey Glass Set, $23.28
It takes an hour to freeze these glasses and once frozen the instantly chill drinks to 10 F. No ice means whiskey will never be watered down.
11. Everlane The Slim Sweater Blazer, $98
Fitted, yet comfortable and oh so chic.
12. Anthony The Perfect Shave Kit, $65
13. Adopted Python iPhone® 6 Case, $175
14. Sharper Image Worlds Fastest Mens Wet or Dry Shaver, $399.99
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Second City Style