There’s a trend that’s grabbed our attention these days, and it couldn’t be more perfect for spring. Colorful, sorbet-hued pieces are the hot ticket this season.
From Versace‘s baby-pink crop tops to Coach‘s key lime green fur coat, these soft-colored fashion pieces are definitely a winning choice for Spring. Step outside your style comfort zone and pair these feminine pieces with some 70s-inspired jeans or a sleek pair of casual overalls.
1. Balenciaga Asymmetric Stretch-crepe Dress, $2,185
2. Stella McCartney Bartlett Cotton-twill Blazer, $1,920
3. Milly Dobby Stretch Pocketed Mini Flare, $2,95 4
4. Fendi Jours Mini Shopping Tote, $1,950
5. Valentino Rockstud Patent Sandal, $995
6. Thierry Lasry Swingy Sunglasses, $465
– Laurie Espino
Photos: Versace and Coach Spring 2015 RTW, NYMag
Image Layout: Maya Bentley
Pret Reporteur: Sorbet Colors for Spring
May 4, 2015