The holiday season means one thing in the fashion world: glitter. Sequins, metallics, jewels.. ’tis the season to sparkle!
Of course, not all of us want to shine and shimmer so loudly. So, if you rather not to splurge on a glitzy party dress one year’s festivities worth, here are some alternative ways to look radiant without going overboard. The best part? All of these pieces can totally be worn past January. That’s something even the very best red sequin couture dress can’t do!
1. Burberry Burberry London Cashmere-Blend Crushed Sequin Sweater, Honey Melange, $2,095
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Crystal-Chain Leather Sandals, $2,195
3. Dolce&Gabbana Fluted Sequin Skirt, $1,595
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette, $54
5. Dolce&Gabbana Leather, brass and Swarovski Crystal Belt, $795
6. Thakoon x Barneys New York Sequin Cropped Jacket, $3,950
7. Fendi Bead & Sequin Baguette, Green/Gray, $5,350
– Laurie Espino
Image Layout: Second City Style
Pret Reporteur: Not Your Usual Holiday Glitter
December 15, 2014