Ugh! That wind that hurts your face is now coupled with single digit temperatures. Yes, it’s officially winter. Nothing feels better than grabbing onto something soft and cuddly when it’s cold outside. But in case you don’t have access to a cute puppy or kitty this season, maybe you can just pile on furry accessories. There’s a lot more to fuzzy pieces than just your standard vest and beanie. All types of fur, as well as shearling, are making a big comeback this season.
If you feel like you can’t get warm from all those furry accessories, then why not book a trip to see their origin? Hit up Ireland and catch all the sheep on the land… or if you’re totally done, then head somewhere warm and avoid anything with fur altogether.
1. Fabulous Furs Faux Fur Pouf Ottoman, $355
2. Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge, from $97/night
3. Eugenia Kim ‘Anotnia’ Fur Tie, $75
4. DSquared2 Patent Leather and Fur Flats, now $150
5. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Sam’ Leather-trimmed Faux Shearling Coat, now $269.10
6. The Fur Vault Fur Trapper Hat, now $455
7. Faux Fur Throw, $59.99
8. Venti Luxury Hotel, from $101/night
-Taneisha Jordan Willour
Image Layout: Fountain Of 30