With all the holiday parties no doubt filling up your calendar, you’re faced with the ultimate wardrobe dilemma. How will you keep your outfits looking festive and unique, while at the same time keeping an eye on your holiday spending to avoid the bank account blues in January? The answer, of course, is to accessorize!
Adding a touch of sparkle or a pop of color to a simple look keeps your outfit both classic and unexpected. You’ll never run out of options and luckily, accessories don’t have to cost a fortune. Shop these picks below and you’ll be the best dressed at your next soiree!
1. Urban Outfitters Paparazzi Worthy Cuff Earring, $24
2. BaubleBar Phoenix Necklace, $58
3. Asos Slanted Bar Clutch Bag, $28.43
4. Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick in Hot Rose, $22
5. Topshop Dark Rhinestone Oval Bracelet, $18
– Claire Mykrantz
Image Layout: Second City Style
Finds On A Dime: Festive Holiday Accessories
December 1, 2014